menu

mercredi 16 mai 2012


                     Photo of Tuesday 


Yesterday,the weather was  very beautiful ^ ^ :)
I spend the morning with my girlfriend.& my cousin  au  caffeé, then we go to the boutique i find a great bag of dreams <3 louis vuitton sac
Then ,After noon I spend all day in the house of my grandmother "she cooked a very good couscous yummmy"
enjoy the pics have great day <3






11 commentaires:

  1. thank you for coment:) great photos! :) i follow u back;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great photos! The food looks yummy.. made me hungry! :)


    Amor @ GLAMOROZA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow! this is really beautiful! i love it! following you too now - on gfc!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great post!! So beautiful photos!!
    I'm a new follower!!

    http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. so lovely photos..thanks for your comment and for follow me,I am now following you!!


    FASION REVIEW
    FASION REVIEW

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful photos..! Food looks so yum! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. these pictures make me miss palestine so much! yummy food and gorgeous views :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow,amazing pictures,honey!
    xx
    B.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Such cute pics, loved it!! Here is raining!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is unbelievably Awesome !
    We love it <3

    There's a new post on our blog, come, check it out and tell us what you think ;)

    Afaf & Marwa

    RépondreSupprimer

Suivez-moi sur Pinspire