menu

vendredi 27 janvier 2012


                                                      GREAT GIFT    !!!
My lovely sister buy me a super pair of Nike sneakers ohh yeah & yap i m so happy ^^
tell me what you think about it GIRLS !!

ps; It was long time that i want it & you can find it "Nikebetterworld.com"






27 commentaires:

  1. Oh nice boots!

    I'm also running a contest right now! You could win a pair of Sam Edelman Petty boots and anyone can enter! Stop by and check it out!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! Great snickers! :)

    Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo, Maya <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Usually I am not a big fan of sneakers but these ones I really like :) Nice sister!!

    Wher are you from?

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥



    xoxo,

    Luísa

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other?

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Aww they look gorgeous!:)

    Xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oooh sexy sneakers! cant wait to see what you match them with! :)
    p.s thanks for the comment + follow! defs following u back hun!


    xxx
    -S

    http://www.messylittlemonsters.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Nice shoes and blog :)
    Take a look to my blog and if you like it follow me :)
    The Spotted Cherry Pie

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you so much for your comment dear, i love tosse shoes!!! Im following you right now' love love

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ooh those are awesome! Hi-tops are totally in right now!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks for following me girl! Rad sneakers!
    x Ambre

    http://fashionfruitsalad.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lucky girl! Now following you on bloglovin :)

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com/

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great sneakers! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments! I hope you drop by again and follow me on Bloglovin'! :)

    Step into Estherina's World

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. well, i'm not really a big fan of sneakers, but these are actually pretty cool :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. they're awesome. When I see them I have to think of chocolate. It think it's because of the color ;)

    xoxo Daisy

    The Mandarine Girl

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. So cute!
    Lovely blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. hi sweetie..i follow you on bloglovin, facebook &google friends connect, follow me back <3
    xoxo
    a_c'est moi
    lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Those sneakers are so cool!

    I just started to follow you with GFC!
    Hope you'll follow me back :)

    xoox, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. That`s what I call a perfect present, your sister did an amazing job by picking these pair because they are just great, I love the color! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I love your blog. You have some great posts. I am now following you on both GFC and Bloglovin. I hope that you like my blog and follow back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Oh my, the color is to die for!! You are so lucky , plus you have such a lovely blog! Would you consider following each other? If you do, please let me know so I can follow back :)

    Love, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Love your nikes! Especially the colors.
    You are lucky with a sister like that.
    And what a nice blog.

    x
    Chahrazad
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Suivez-moi sur Pinspire